The BETA release is for NEST-X86. It provides a set of tools to tamper-proof X86 C and C++ code operating in a Win-32 environment.
– Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive download information.
– This software is licensed, not sold nor given.
– It is used at your own risk.
– This is a BETA release, please feel free to send feedback.
– This software will time-out after a few weeks.
DOWNLOADS will be provided upon request.
– ZIP file with tool executable, and a few examples.
– README file for an example (included in zip file).
– Short tutorial (included in zip file).
- Engineer develops application code/software (plus compile & link).
- Engineer debugs the application.
- Engineer designs protection, writes a protection script and puts markers into the source code, if needed.
– White Hawk manual provides instructions and examples.
– Markers are optional, but provide for highly efficient protection.
- White Hawk tool reads the script and the compiled binary code, then executes the protection automatically.
- Finally, repeat the debugging, this time with protections included.